Perfect integration with the surrounding landscape, use of the latest technologies and renewable energy sources, choice of certified raw materials with low environmental impact: this is why Aux Pieds du Roi is an Eco Maison and not just a hotel.
The philosophy that gave birth to the project is simple: where nature is respected and protected, human life improves as well. That's when personal and environmental well-being intertwine to give back an idea of holiday finally close to the new standards of ecology and environmental sustainability.
- Heating plant consisting of the latest generation pellet boiler and a geothermal plant with eleven probes at 150 metres of depth, among the largest and most powerful of Cervino’s Valley
- Certified Binderholz timber
- Use of glues without formaldehyde
- Triple glass windows for maximum thermal insulation
- Home automation systems in each suite for the control of lighting and temperature
- Under floor heating which prevents the loss of heat and movement of fine particles
- Energy-saving LEDs
- Best possible insulation
- Internal ventilation system for air recovery in the Spa and the swimming pool